———- Code Input Instructions ———-
Nokia Lumia Series
1. Turn on phone with a non accepted SIM card
2. Phone will prompt you for unlock code
3. Enter unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked!
Nokia all Other Models
1. Switch ON your phone without SIM Card
2. As if making a phone call, on your dial pad compose:
If your phone doesn’t have a full QUERTY keyboard do the following below:
The letter P appear after press 3 times quickly the button star ( * )
The letter W appear after press 4 times quickly the button star ( * )
The letter + appear after press 2 times quickly the button star ( * )
For ROGERS, FIDO and ChatR use +7 at the end first if code error then try +1
For all TELUS/BELL devices use +5 at the end first, if code error then try +1 or +7
For all TMOBILE USA devices use +1 at the end.
For all UK Networks use +1 and +7 at the end
3. The phone show “SIM Restriction Off” and was unlocked !
Nokia Lumia Series (Brazil)
1. Update the software via the Lumia newest Zune.
On your phone, go to Store (formerly Marketplace), then download and install the application network configuration, which can be found on the Nokia Collection.
2. Turn off your phone and insert non accepted SIM card
3. According to the information from the chip, the application network configuration settings define cellular data connection and MMS service on your phone automatically. Alternatively, you can manually enter the settings for either or both. To start the application, slide your finger left until the application list and select Network Configuration.
Note: The exact name of the application network configuration varies according to the different languages.
For AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 Invalid Code Message:
If the Unlock Code provided is asking saying error, please continue to enter the unlock code provided until the phone asks for the “PUK” code. Please do not worry about the attempts remaining. Once you have diminished all your tries, the phone will ask for the PUK code and this is where you enter the Unlock Code.
——— Trouble Shooting ———-
“Code Error” What do I do?
* Please check your IMEI number by pressing *#06#, this is the most common reason the code doesn’t work. If the first 15 digits which appear is different from the 15 digit IMEI number provided above, please reply directly to this E-mail.
I can make Calls and Text but I’m not getting Internet Service.
In this case you will need to adjust what’s called the APN settings. The APN settings vary depending on the service provider you are trying to use. Please contact your service provider and they can assist you setting this up. There is no separate unlock for data or internet. If you can call or text, your phone’s network is fully unlocked.
My Phone is asking for the “PUK” or “Security Pin” or “Password”
If your phone is asking for one of the above, it is the Simcard personal password or phone security password NOT the Network Lock which we provide for you. You can contact your service provider for this. Once you bypass this, you can use the Network Unlock Code provided by us.
The phone is Diplaying “Cannot Undo Restriction” or “Not Allowed” when trying to input the Unlock Code
This means your phone is hardlocked and you will have to use the following software:
You will require the following:
- A USB Cable for your Nokia phone.
- The correct USB Cable Drivers. Installing the ‘Nokia PC Suite’ software that you can obtain from the Nokia website will install the appropriate USB Cable Drivers. You can find itHERE
- A small software application that you can download from HERE.
- The unlock code sent to you by us,
Once you have all of these, follow the directions below:
- Switch on your phone without a sim card. You should be prompted to ‘Start Phone Without SIM Card’ or similar. Click ‘Accept’ or ‘OK’. Your phone is now in offline mode.
- Connect your Nokia phone to the PC using the USB Cable. Your phone will display several options, PC Suite Mode’, mass storage mode etc… stay in this screen, do not select any of the options.
- Start the SendCodeUsb application you downloaded earlier and click on the ‘Read Phone Info’ button. The application should display several lines of information. If it says “not found” replug your phone into the usb, and then click read phone info
- If the application still displays ‘Not Found’, your USB Cable Drivers are not correctly installed. In this case you will need to uninstall, then re-install the USB Cable Drivers. This procedure will not work unless the drivers are correctly installed. Trying an alternative USB Port may also help. DO NOT move on to the next step until you have successfully installed the USB Cable Drivers and the software can read the information from the phone.
- Now make sure you check the ‘Check For Fbus’ checkbox. Also make sure the ‘Level(1-7)’ selection is set to the appropriate carrier
For ROGERS AND FIDO use +7 or +1
For all Telus devices use +5 or +1
For all UK devices use +1 and +7
For all Tmobile USA devices use +1
6. Enter Only The Numbers of the correct unlock code into the ‘Unlock Code (15 digits)’ field (e.g. if your correct unlock code was #pw+123456789012345+1# you would enter only 123456789012345 in this field)
7. Click on the ‘Send Unlock Code’ button. The application should confirm that your Nokia phone is now unlocked.