———- Instructions ———-
Some Motorola models have a limited amount of tries to enter the code, do not use all the attempts otherwise your phone will be hardlocked (all phones have at least 10 attempts)
The amount of tries is displayed before you enter the code
If you less than 5 attempts to enter the code, contact us first before entering the code
Video proof will be required if code does not work, it’s a good idea to film it so we can help trouble shoot what the problem is.
———- Code Input Instructions ———-
1. Turn on phone with a non accepted SIM card
2. Phone will prompt you for unlock code
3. Enter unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked!
If one of theses messages appear :
– “Contact Service Provider”
– “Tampert Alter”
– “Wait before enter special Code”
– “Contact Service’
This is due to the incorrect code being entered too many times. Leave the phone ON at this error message for about 30 mins-4 hours and the message “Enter Code Special” will appear again!
———- Trouble Shooting ———-
“Code Error” or “Sim Network Unlock Unsuccessful” What do I do?
* Please check your IMEI number by pressing *#06#, this is the most common reason the code doesn’t work. If the first 15 digits which appear is different from the 15 digit IMEI number provided above, please reply directly to this E-mail.
I can make Calls and Text but I’m not getting Internet Service.
In this case you will need to adjust what’s called the APN settings. The APN settings vary depending on the service provider you are trying to use. Please contact your service provider and they can assist you setting this up. There is no separate unlock for data or internet. If you can call or text, your phone’s network is fully unlocked.
My Phone is asking for the “PUK” or “Security Pin” or “Password”
If your phone is asking for one of the above, it is the Simcard personal password or phone security password NOT the Network Lock which we provide for you. You can contact your service provider for this. Once you bypass this, you can use the Network Unlock Code provided by us.
*if you are receiving the message “Incorrect Pin Code 5 tries left”
This is NOT the unlock code, this is your phone’s personal password or simcard’s password. You must by pass this first and then enter the network unlock code we have provided you with.
My Phone seems to be unlocked but I’m not getting any signal
First of all, we do request you contact the service provider to make sure after unlocking your device, your unlocked phone will be compatible on their network. Not all GSM phones are compatible with any Network after unlocking it. The unlocked phone must be able to support the Network’s Frequency. If you are unsure of this, please contact them regading this.
After unlocking your phone, please pull the battery for a couple minutes and then restart the device. It may take a few minutes for your phone to pick up the new signal. Also go to your Network settings on your phone, and make sure the device can detect the signal from the simcard you are trying use.
———- Alternative Code Input Instructions ———-
Motorola Atrix Unlock instructions (no simcard):
1) As if making a call type #786074*
2) Enter Unlock code
2) Type *#32# and then Press OK
3) Enter UNLOCK CODE
4) Device is now unlocked
2) To enter the unlock code for motorola, phone, insert a foreign / unaccepted sim card and enter the unlock code.
* If your phone appears on the “Contact operator” or the inability to enter the code should leave the phone with a foreign sim card for about 30 minutes. After this time you are allowed to enter the code.